Attached below are some essay submissions from the Science and Sanatan Dharma Scholarship 2013
TOPIC- Pick any conflict in the world today, and discuss how you would apply the principles of Sanatan Dharma to resolve that conflict. Explain your rationale with examples from our Dharma Granth (Ramayan, Mahabharat, Bhagvad Geeta, Puranas, Vedas etc).
- Arpeet Patel – College Essay
- Devika Patel – College Essay
- Gayathri Ramanathan – College Essay
- Janaki Barot – College Essay
- Rajeswari Ramanathan – College Essay
- Shriya Srinivasan – College Essay
TOPIC- Discuss Swami Vivekananda’s views of Science, and how it relates to Vedic spirituality.
- Asha Agarwal – High School Essay
- Disha Jain – High School Essay
- Gyan Mehta – High School Essay
- Manu Maddali – High School Essay
- Nikhil Thakkar – High School Essay
- Prachi Singh – High School Essay
- Vinithra Madapoosi – High School Essay
TOPIC- Is there any manifestation of God (Ganesh, Shiva, Vishnu, Ram, Durga etc) that you would like to emulate in your daily life? Which attribute(s) of that God appeals to you, and why?